Thursday, January 9, 2014

We'll be returning to regularly scheduled programming

which never follows a regular schedule, by this time tomorrow (hopefully.)

I logically can't keep on begging for money forever and even someone who has previously told me that it's nothing to be ashamed of pointed out that I'm the opposite of dignified right now.  Don't believe me?

Could someone please give me $140.23 in the next 24 hours?  Pretty please?

See, completely undignified.

But there's Snarky Twilight to do, perhaps I can pull out some Edith and Ben, Skewed Slightly to the Left will gather mold if I don't do something soon, the Princess story hasn't even reached the point where the princesses [spoiler redacted] yet, and so forth.

So, sometime, preferably in the near future, less money begging and more actual content.

Also I need to get back into .hack//Sign and Deus Ex.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know I vote for Princess. Also more awesome snark like the marriage equality thing.

    ReplyDelete